Friday, November 8, 2013

More Projects To Come!

First thank you all for taking the time to visit WWW.KimYannayon.comwww.Goodreads.com, and www.Blogger.com.

I am currently working hard on trying to get my next Lucy book published.  The next one is Lucy and The New Baby.  I am still writing Lucy's First Day of School. I am not sure of the direction I want to go with that book yet.

Good news!  Lucy's Big Mess the hard cover, 3-d book, and coloring book will be available soon. They are exclusive items and will only be sold on my personal website.
I've updated my website to show these upcoming projects.

In other news...just kidding. Today I made the front cover of The Salem Times-Commoner Newspaper, it continues on page 3. Very exciting. I bought 6 copies. LOL. 

Thank you 
Kim Yannayon



No comments:

Post a Comment