Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lust, Money, & Murder by Mike Wells


For those who are not familiar with Mike Wells, he is an American best selling author of over 20 novels. He currently lives in Europe and teaches part-time in the Creative Writing program at the University of Oxford.

When I first saw this book the cover intrigued me. I had that warm fuzzy feeling I get when I see a book I want to read. ☻  As I started reading I felt as though I was watching a movie, it no longer felt like I was reading. This book is very fast paced and you are unable to put it down.  I agree with so many people before me who have read Lust, Money, & Murder that Mike Wells has captured the mind and perspective of a women.

Lust, Money, & Murder revolves around Elaine Brogan, a brave and determined women. She decides to become a Secret Service Agent specializing in counterfeit money. After being tempted she finds herself balancing justice and the life of crime.

I don't want to reveal too much about the book, because I want everyone to read it for themselves and become hooked.

You can find this great book and many others on Amazon.com and www.mikewellsbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment