Monday, November 18, 2013

Lucy's Big Mess is Spreading.

First, I would like to thank everyone for their kind words regarding the passing of my cat Perry. He was very special to me and will remain in my heart forever.

I have good news. Lucy's Big Mess is now available on the Kindle and my book is back in stock at Barnes&Noble.com. I recently came across a website called bookvibe.com and I noticed Lucy's Big Mess was listed there.   

I was very happy when I was told that my book in on back order in Australia. I cannot wait to see where else my book is for sale.

I had a fantastic book signing event Saturday, November 16th.  The owners of M & M Courtyard Cafe and Coffee House were very welcoming and warm. Also, their French Vanilla Latte was yummy! 

I have another book signing event coming up Saturday, December 7th.  

Thank you all ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment