Thursday, November 14, 2013

Learning to Let Go.

It is with a heavy heart that I write this blog. I am writing this to keep the memory of Perry alive.  To many he was just a cat, to me, he became like a child.  I've had him since he was a baby.





 I have tried to do everything a responsible pet owner should do. My one mistake was letting him go outside.

I have been through so much with Perry. He had every vaccine he should, as well as, being fixed.  He was well loved and played with.  I knew something was wrong this morning when I left for work. I actually remember telling myself that Perry was missing and how odd that was.

I remember he use to love sitting on my desk as I worked. He knew that was one way to get my attention.

I am so sad and inconsolable that I am physically ill.  Making this post has helped, but  I'd rather have my kitty back. Letting go is never easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment