Saturday, October 19, 2013

Peaked Out Already?

I was so excited that my book was available worldwide! Here it is 5 days after the "release" of my book and I found that Barnes and Noble is no longer carrying my book. I found that a lot of online book stores are not carrying my book anymore. I don't know if it was because pre-orders didn't do well or what.  I think that my publishers should have let me know that my book was available for pre-orders. Maybe I could have advertised more. I also know that press-releases were supposed to be issued over the release of my book and that too didn't happen.  Wal-mart has lowered the price of my book and pushed the shipping date way back.

I am sorry. I am feeling down in the dumps, as well as, actually being sick.  Could my book have peaked already? Could I have done something different? Could my publisher have done something different?

No comments:

Post a Comment