Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Morning!

I felt like sharing a few words this morning.   I have always had a passion for writing for as long as I can remember. I know that my punctuation may not be correct but,  that should not stop people from doing something they love to do.  I truly hope that when my book becomes available to purchase from Amazon and other books stores, that my book does well.  I am not giving myself this grand illusion that my book will be that great but, it will be published and that is good enough for me.  I do not write to make money, although it would be nice, I wrote this book for my children. I want them to be able to read it and be proud of me. I know my book will not be in every store in America, but I do want it to generate enough popularity that someone says "wow! I want more!"

Here is a quote I try to tell myself: "If you think you can't you won't and not because you actually can't but because you've already told yourself you can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment