Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Updates!

Sorry, I've not been posted anything in a while my entire household has had strep throat. ugh! It's been a nightmare. Anyhow....

1.   I was nominated for the 2014 Shorty Award in the author category... but I was not one of the final nominees. Good luck to those final nominees.

2.  Lucy and The New Baby is currently in the illustration process! Woohoo! 

3. Lucy's Big Mess is slowly gaining momentum. There is this wonderful #coffee shop in town called M & M Courtyard Cafe and Coffee Shop, and they sell a few of my books for me. Every time I go in there more books were sold.  THANK YOU!!  

4. www.KimYannayon.net is coming along nicely. I am working on adding more content.

5. Lucy's Big Mess- the 3-D book is in and now available for purchase. I just have to add it to my both my websites.  The book is $7.00 plus shipping and handling. 

6. I will be working on a make over for my blog page. So if it is down for a while, no need to panic! 

That's all my news for now. Thank you all for reading my blog.  Take care and stay healthy.!

No comments:

Post a Comment