Monday, February 10, 2014

Rag Doll and Just Plain Raggedy.

Ever feel like there is never enough of you to go around? You haven't mastered the art of being in two places at once. Yeah, me too.  I know that my life is not different than most women. It's never easy trying to be a mother, wife, employee, housekeeper, chauffeur, personal assistant, and a responsible pet owner.  

I just wish that for one week I didn't have to worry about any of it.  Shoot, while I'm asking for things, I would like to wake up and know that the kids are up, dressed, fed, off to school, and I can properly get myself dressed for work. Usually, I'm already frustrated and ready to go back to bed that I give myself a once over and shrug. Lol.

I have so much I want to do and I end up forgetting and wonder where did my day go. 

Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment