Friday, January 3, 2014

HELLO 2014!! Goodbye 2013.

2014! Wow!  I'm excited.  Don't get me wrong 2013 was good, but I know 2014 will be better.

2013 I had my first book published by a great company and in 2014 my second book will be published!  I am truly blessed to be able to say I am a new author of a soon to be children's book series. I am really looking forward to working with my publisher again. They all have been fantastic. Thank you, Tate Publishing!!

This year will be my 10 year wedding anniversary  ♥, also a blessing.  To my mother-in-law! HA! 10 Years! Baby!! LOL, it's an inside joke.......

My 1 year anniversary being a volunteer with the American Red Cross is coming up in a few months!  The St. Louis Office have been super friendly and helpful. Thank you to them!

I cannot wait to see what 2014 holds!  Take care and #ShineUntilTomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment