Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WWW.KIMYANNAYON.COM

Giving ya'll a little up date.

I am so proud to announce that my webpage is up and running. I've added a link to this blog on my website. In a few months I am sure my website is going to change up a bit.  I am going to try to link the two sites together were they can become a mirror image. 

I have a page for my books and products. I will soon have a hardcover book, 3-D book, and a coloring book.  I am not sure what the prices are yet. I will have to go over that with my publisher.  

I am very proud to be Officially Plugged In.  I've read William Shatner's book and he stated that he was kicked off twitter for impersonating himself. Of course they finally straightened it out, but I don't what that to happen to me.  Of course I am nowhere near his level of greatness. But it proves my point that it does happen.

I was told that Lucy's Big Mess was going to have a commercial. I know it's probably me over wishing, but I would love for it to lead to a cartoon show on PBS or nick jr.

Thank you for reading. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment