Saturday, November 2, 2013

Gearing Up For Thanksgiving OR Preparing For Christmas.

I am relieved that Halloween is over, yet I am also saddened.  I think it's more about the time of year then it is about the actual holiday.  I'm just not thrilled about the amount of candy my children will be consuming over the next few months. LOL!  

Have people forgotten Thanksgiving?  Is it just me or does it seem as if we go from Halloween to Christmas?  I noticed that in two days yes, 2 days my town did just that. Now the square has decorated with mini Christmas trees.  Call me old fashioned, but I believe in celebrating one holiday at a time and preferably in correct order.

I am so thrilled to be spending Thanksgiving with my family that is coming in from out of state.  We are all going to be under one roof.  November is also a special month for me. It's the one month that I have the most family celebrating a birthday.  My Uncle, Best-friend, Son, and Mother.  Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment