Saturday, September 14, 2013

Finding The Positive Side To Life!

Years ago I had a hard time finding the positive side to anything. One day I realized it was a choice.  Life is not easy and does not come with instructions. I had to step back and really look at life. Where did I want to go? What did I want to do? What would make me happy? and finally; What will I be remembered for?  

That last question is the one that I constantly ask myself.  I want to give my kids a warm, happy, memory when they grow up and think back about their mother.  Writing has opened the door for me, it allowed me to be able to express how I feel.

I want people to remember me for being a positive person.  I've learned it does not do well to dwell on the past, for you cannot change it, you can revisit it, you can remember it, but it simply will not change! That's why when people look back I try to give them a positive memory.  




No comments:

Post a Comment